We know that organising your course can be a daunting task so we’ve compiled this page to help you keep on track.
*Anything in orange is something we will do
*Anything in green is something you need to do
Up to 18 months to go:
- Complete Step one – Book Your Course and submit booking form to your chosen centre
- Seek approval from your school’s EVC
- Receive confirmation of your booking from us.
6-9 months to go:
- Start Step 3 – Design your course, and Step 4 – Promote your course.
- Organise your transport to and from school (if required)
3 months to go:
- Submit any planning you have done including your aims and objectives and liaise with your Course Director to plan programme
2 months to go:
- Confirm your final numbers to us (including staff)
- Your final programme is agreed and sent to you
1 month to go:
- Return all consent forms to Centre(check these as they come in for any medical/dietary needs)
- Complete and return Dormitory allocation
- Provide Students with Kit Lists
- Submit proof of eligibility for free places
3 weeks to go:
- Complete and submit your activity group/medical lists
2-3 weeks to go:
- We send you a dormitory confirmation and plan
- Hold a parents evening using the resources available on this site as needed (some schools choose to hold a parents evening so that they can talk through the programme and any anxieties with parents. Please Get In Touch if you’d like support with this.)
- Give us call on your arrival day to let us know when you’ll be here then arrive and have a great time!