We believe that we are the UK’s greatest outdoor classroom.
- We deliver outstanding outdoor learning at various periods of a young persons development through secondary education. Our courses have targeted, year 7 transition, development of resilience, GCSE syllabus courses in Geography, Biology and Physical Education. We have targeted those learners which are vulnerable and in need of support to truly reach their potential.
- We can support a broad range of curriculum outcomes that a have a relevant and transferable element on your return to school.
- We provide real challenge, developing creative thinking, promoting pupil ownership and celebrating success.
- We can improve the mental well being of all pupils. Read more about how we have measured our impact on mental well being here
- Our courses promote powerful learning experiences and real adventure in the surrounding environments, whether this is Coast, Moor or Dales.
- Your course will be tailored specifically to your needs, your group and the individuals.
- Throughout the course we will involve all pupils in the planning and reviewing of their own learning and adapting and differentiating the programme where necessary.
- We want every pupil to experience high quality inspirational outdoor learning. This quality has been recognised with the Centres receiving the Learning Outside the Classroom Gold Standard Award, in recognition of its commitment to quality outdoor learning.