Practical first aid training for all settings
We can deliver all our courses at your request at Bewerley Park, East Barnby or at a location that suits you.
FIRST AID – All courses maximum of 12 persons
OFFSITE + Mileage charge 40p per mile for any additional miles over 40 each way
First Aid Day Courses (per group of 12)
1 Day*/2 Days**/3 Days £650/£1250/£1850
Twilight Sessions (per group of 12)
1 Day* course (2 x twilights) £750
2 Day** course (4 x twilights) £1350
EFAW Training * £80.00 pp
Dual Award Forest School 1st Aid ** £160.00 pp
* EFAW Certificate Included. Anaphylaxis certificates additional £4.75pp
** Forest School 1st Aid Certificate included. Additional certificates if required:
Paediatric £8.00pp Outdoor 1st Aid £6.50pp EFAW £4.75pp
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Forest School First aid (RQF) – 2 day 16 hour training. (This courses meets the requirements for Outdoor First Aid)This revolutionary qualification is intended for those working as forest school leaders and in outdoor environments with children. It has been specifically developed to meet the needs of forest school leaders who may otherwise need to undertake up to 3 first aid qualifications to meet forest school and workplace requirements. It is the UK’s ONLY regulated forest schools first aid course. It is mapped to the Level3 Emergency First Aid at Work, Level3 Outdoor First Aid and Level3 Paediatric First Aid meaning you could get 4 certificates for 1 course! There is of course no need to do this. The course automatically covers all 4 qualifications.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) – 1 day 6 hour training.This qualification is intended for those who require a first aid certificate for lower-risk work environments, such as offices and shops and/or organisations with fewer than 100 employees. For regulatory purposes, successfully completing the Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work will enable the candidate to act as a first aider in the workplace under the H&S (First Aid) Regulations.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Anaphylactic Reactions (RQF) – 3 hour training. This qualification is intended for those who are working with individuals who have been diagnosed with anaphylaxis and who may need medication to be administered to them. This qualification that indicates an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
PLEASE NOTE – This qualification can be bolted onto any other first aid course – it adds 1hr to the course
We can also run the following courses, Please contact either centre to discuss you individual needs.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Activity First Aid (RQF) – 2 day 12 hour course.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) Initial Training – 3 day 18 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) – Re-qualification – 2 day 12 hour course.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work +F (RQF) – 3 day 20 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work +F (RQF) – 1 day 8 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) – 2 day 12 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) – 1 day 6 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Outdoor First Aid (RQF) – 2 day 16 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Outdoor First Aid (RQF) – 1 day 8 hour training.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Incidents with an AED (RQF) – 3 hour training.
About the Training:We believe in exciting and practical training courses, and aim to adapt the course to the participants as much as we can. There will be a high level of practical and interactive work on the course. Please be prepared to be involved and active! All courses will involve elements of work on the floor, so dress appropriately! For the activity & outdoor courses, dress for being outside in possibly wet & muddy conditions.All courses involve on-going assessment of your skills, formal assessment of your skills and multi choice question paper(s).
You will need to bring the following with you:
- Proof of ID in the form of a photo ID (driving licence / passport)
- Proof of home address (recent utility / council tax bill)
- Your original current First Aid certificate if attending a re-qualification course
- Pen and paper
- Packed lunch
The North Yorkshire Outdoor Learning Service has all of its First Aid Courses externally validated and accredited through Qualifications Network. This means that all of our courses are nationally recognised and delivered to RQF standards. This means you can rest assured that your course is being delivered by qualified and experienced trainers who will design the course around your needs as much as is possible.Some of the courses can be combined together.